- Home /
- Bed & Bath
- Garden & Outdoor
- Home & Living
- Home Fragrance
- Home Storage
- Kitchen & Dining
- Product Ranges
Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
A luxury furniture and homewares retailer and wholesaler. The company is supported by a large European inspired product portfolio sold across New Zealand and Australia. Whilst we are proud of our product and family-owned roots, we are even prouder of our people! A diverse and passionate group that genuinely shares that same care for our customers.
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to join a fun, energetic, and established team. It is a great position for a candidate looking to continue building positive and trusting business relationships in the Furniture and Homewares industry. They will be looking after their own territory covering areas such as Moss Vale, Byron Bay & Sydney. You will also receive great product discounts!
As a Sales Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Going ‘on the road’ and seeing clients in their retail stores.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing clients.
- Weekly reporting on KPI's and results
- Location: This role will be on the road covering areas such as NSW and occasionally South East Queensland. Our head office is based in Auckland, New Zealand and some travel for training may be required there.
- Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 + Commission + Superannuation + company car + phone + laptop + travel expenses!
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Full Australian Drivers Licence
- Previous experience working with a Furniture/Homeware wholesaler is highly preferred
- Must have previous sales experience
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills
- A desire to grow within the industry & in your professional career!
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, please send in your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close 31st July 2021