- Home /
- Bed & Bath
- Garden & Outdoor
- Home & Living
- Home Fragrance
- Home Storage
- Kitchen & Dining
- Product Ranges
Area of sales territory: NSW and QLD
Are you excellent at building positive relationships with your customers and team members?
This position includes interstate travel and expenses while you achieve budgets and targets set by the business. You will also be available for international sales events and training at our head office in New Zealand.
On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
- Develop a strong knowledge of our French Country product portfolio.
- Work alongside the Commercial Sales Manager (who is based in New Zealand) to grow new business and support existing customers with your proven track record in selling.
- Liaise with Customer Service for any support you require that will improve customer service or assist you to close a sale.
- Handle customer enquires
Other important requirements for this Sales Representative role:
- High level of organisation with excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to build rapport with high-end customers, and a knack for closing the sale on the spot
- A true passion for quality and style
- Minimum 5 years experience as an on the road sales representative in a similar industry
- Established customer relationships in the industry (not essential but an advantage)
If this sounds like you please send in your CV and cover letter outlining why you think this role is a great fit for you to email@example.com
Applications close 30th June 2021